- 8 ounces brick-style cream cheese, softened (I used light)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (I used 0% fat; sour cream may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (regular paprika may be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (Pepper Jack may be substituted)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend
- one 4-ounce can diced jalapeños, drained (I used hot)
- about 12 pieces bacon, cooked and diced; reserve 3 to 4 tablespoons for topping (use one .3-ounce box precooked microwaveable bacon to save time; I used turkey bacon)
- about 3/4 cup French’s Crispy Jalapeños, or to taste
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced into thin rounds; optional and to taste
- crackers, chips, bread, etc. for serving
1Preheat oven to 375F and spray a 9-inch round glass pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.
2To a large bowl, add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayo, cumin, smoked paprika, pepper, and stir to combine.
3To a large bowl, add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayo, cumin, smoked paprika, pepper, and stir to combine.
4Turn mixture out into the prepared pie plate and smooth with a spatula. If you’re making this ahead, stop now, cover with plasticwrap, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
5Evenly sprinkle with French’s Crispy Jalapeños, the reserved bacon, and optionally sprinkle with jalapeño rounds. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are lightly bubbling and top is as lightly golden browned as desired. Serve immediately with crackers, chips, etc. Dip is best warm and fresh.