Ingredients for 8 servings
- 8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed and well-drained
- ¾ cup roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- 12 slices dry white bread, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Nutrition FactsView Info +
1Spray 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. In medium bowl combine bacon, asparagus and red peppers.
2Place half of bread cubes in baking dish. Top with half bacon mixture and half cheese. Repeat layers with remaining bread cubes, bacon mixture and cheese.
3In bowl, beat eggs; whisk in milk, mustard and cayenne pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread mixture. With back of spoon, gently press down layers to moisten the bread. Cover dish with plastic wrap and chill at least 2 to 24 hours. Heat oven to 325°F. Bake, uncovered, 50 to 60 minutes or until puffed, golden and set. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.