Ingredients for 12 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp TABASCO® Sauce
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese grated
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 12 oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 round Sourdough bread (usually around 16 oz)
Nutrition FactsView Info +
1Preheat oven to 400F.
2Cut top off the bread and scoop out the insides leaving a 1-inch layer of bread in the bread bowl. Brush the insides with olive oil, place on baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3Meanwhile, In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and Tabasco. Mix until combined.
4Stir in cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, pepper jack cheese, green onions, and bacon.
5Carefully spoon filling into bread bowl and top with Parmesan cheese.
6Reduce heat to 375F and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until dip is heated through and cheese has melted completely.