Ingredients for 12 servings
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast Can substitute shredded cheese if not avoiding dairy.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 6 slices of bacon I use Wellshire Turkey Bacon.
- 2.5 oz fresh spinach about two handfuls
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 lb shredded hash brown potatoes Can buy a package at the grocery store or shred your own.
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp olive oil This is for greasing the inside of the baking dish. You can use coconut oil if you prefer.
Nutrition FactsView Info +
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Grease the bottom and sides of a 9×13 baking dish with olive oil.
3Chop your bacon and sauté it in a skillet on the stove until crispy. (If using turkey bacon I like to add a little olive oil to the pan to get the crispiness I want.)
4Spread your shredded potatoes in the bottom of your greased baking dish. Top with spinach, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and crispy chopped bacon.
5In a large bowl whisk your eggs, water, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, ground mustard, garlic powder, and onions powder until well combined. Pour the egg mixture over everything in the baking dish.
6Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until egg mixture is set in the center. (60 minutes is the perfect baking time for my oven.) Let casserole sit for a few minutes before slicing.