Ingredients for 8-10 servings
- 1 pound baby red new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
1Preheat oven to 400°F.
2Pierce potatoes with a fork, place a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 3 to 5 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, carefully slice 5 to 8 slits, about ⅛- to ¼- inch thick, in each potato almost to the bottom.
3In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, half of the dips mix and half of the cheese; spread mixture in between each slice of potato. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until tender and crispy.
4Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the remaining dips mix with the sour cream.
5Allow potatoes to cool slightly, and garnish with parsley, crumbled turkey bacon, and a dollop of the sour cream mixture. Serve warm.