Ingredients for 4 servings
- 30 g vanilla protein powder I used Lean Body for Her Whey Isolate in Natural Vanilla
- 30 g peanut protein I used Lean Body for Her Peanut Protein, can try powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour or 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, gluten-free blend, oat flour, or spelt/wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. Pyure organic stevia blend or 1/4 cup baking stevia or erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt optional
- 1/2 cup 4 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter - I used Jif maple flavor
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract optional
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter - I used Jif maple flavor
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pure maple syrup or sugar free pancake syrup
- 2 slices natural turkey bacon or uncured pork bacon
Nutrion FactsView Info +
1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2Pan-fry bacon until crispy and set aside.
3Meanwhile, whisk together dry ingredients (through salt) in a medium mixing bowl.
4Mix in wet ingredients (through vanilla) until smooth and thick.
5Lightly coat four wells of the donut pan with cooking spray.
6Spoon thick batter into a sealable baggie and cut off one corner to make a "piping bag." Pipe donut batter into prepared wells.
7Bake donuts for 10-12 minutes or until set.
8While donuts cool, mix together peanut butter and syrup to make your frosting.
9Spread each donut with frosting and sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Enjoy!