Ingredients for 8 servings
- 10 slices Butterball Turkey Bacon
- 2 and 1/2 pounds red potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Optional: freshly ground pepper, freshly parsley, green onions
Nutrition FactsView Info +
1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a very large sheet pan with parchment paper and lay out 10 slices of bacon. Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is at desired crispiness. Remove from the oven, transfer the bacon to a cutting board, and discard the parchment paper. Once the bacon has cooled off a bit, coarsely chop it and set aside.
2Meanwhile, wash and prepare the veggies. Chop the red potatoes, peppers, and onion and then place the prepared veggies on the same sheet pan you used to cook the bacon on. Add the garlic, melted butter, olive oil, seasoned salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried parsley, and cracked pepper if desired.
3Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing the veggies once in the middle of the cooking time.
4Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
5Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving. Add the chopped bacon on top and if desired freshly chopped parsley and green onions. Enjoy immediately.