- 4 medium Potatoes
- 4 thin slices Turkey Bacon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Pure Grape seed Oil more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon All Natural Rice Wive Vinegar low sodium
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chives finely sliced
1Cook the potatoes until fully cooked but still firm. Let cool before removing skin and cutting into cubes - add potatoes in a large bowl and set aside. Cook the bacon on a griddle until crispy.
2Remove and let cool. Break slices into bits and set aside. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by adding grape seed oil, rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic chili sauce and chives.
3Add turkey bits and dressing to potatoes and gently blend well. Serve immediately.