Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1/2 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved, blanched and cooled
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces turkey bacon, chopped and fried
1Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with the grape seed oil. Add the Brussels sprouts and garlic, and season with 1/8 teaspoon each Himalayan salt and pepper.
2Cook, stirring constantly, until the Brussels sprouts are tender, 10 minutes. Add the turkey bacon, mix well and serve.