- 1/2 cup no cholesterol/fat liquid egg substitute
- 1 ounce cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces sweet potatoes (yams), fresh, shredded
1Place 1/2 ounce chopped bacon into each 4 ounce mini muffin pan.
2Top with 1/2 tablespoon cheddar cheese and 1 ounce shredded potatoes.
3Ladle 3 ounces custard over ingredients, top custard with 1/2 teaspoon parmesan cheese.
4Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until set.