Ingredients for 5 servings
- 1 package turkey bacon or beef bacon
- 10 dates
- One 4-ounce package of goat cheese
Balsamic Maple Glaze
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons balsamic
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ tablespoon arrowroot starch
Nutrition FactsView Info +
1Preheat oven to 400 F.
2Pit the dates and stuff with goat cheese.
3Wrap with bacon and cook for 18 minutes.
4While the dates are cooking, add the maple syrup, butter, balsamic and coconut aminos to a small pan over medium-low heat, stirring until well combined.
5Once ingredients have married, remove from heat and add in the arrowroot starch, stirring until well incorporated.
6Drizzle over the dates and serve.