- 12 slices Butterball Turkey Bacon
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 bunch scallions, chopped
- 6 eggs
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Salsa, for topping
- Cilantro, for garnish if desired
1Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a muffin tin generously with nonstick cooking spray. Wrap one piece of turkey bacon around the perimeter of each muffin well.
2Mix together the corn, black beans, tomato, pepper, and scallions. Fill each muffin well with mix-ins about 2/3 of the way up
3In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, cumin, and chili powder. Pour into a measuring cup for easy pouring and fill each muffin well almost to the top.
4Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until eggs are just set. Let cool slightly, then remove from pan. If serving right away, top with avocado, salsa, and cilantro and devour. Alternatively, you can refrigerate or freeze once completely cool and reheat in the microwave.